If you are considering a career in the Canadian IT sector or seeking to map your international experience to employer expectations, My Career Map can help.
My Career Map is a self-assessment tool and guide that prepares workers for a successful career in IT. Developed by leading HR specialists, My Career Map is a professional development tool that allows users to determine their strengths, areas for development, and ability to integrate successfully into Canadian workplace culture. Helpful guides and tips will skill users in resume writing, interviewing, workplace communications, and professional marketability. Information is also provided on provincial labour market trends that will increase users’ competitive advantage.
Start your path to lifelong learning and a vibrant career in the Canadian digital economy.
- Fee FREE
- Listing categories Resource/Toolkit
- Organization Name Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC)
- Locations Online
- Resource Cost FREE
- Skills acquired Labour Market/Workforce Development, Science; Technology; Engineering, Math (STEM)
- Additional Special Interest/Focus Newcomers
- Target Group Everyone
- Program Website www.ictc-ctic.ca/what-we-do/programs/talent-programs/immigration-initiatives/tools/my-career-map/