CareerConnect – Wage Subsidy for Employers
Connecting Canadian Youth with High Demand ICT Jobs in High-Demand Fields Project
If you are planning to hire an unemployed or underemployed post-secondary graduate for a full-time ICT position (minimum three month term) then this program is for you! CareerConnect will subsidize half the eligible participant’s salary up to $ 14K.
CareerConnect will help employers hire eligible unemployed or underemployed graduates that will bring passion, energy, and skills to your company – In return you will be providing them with valuable industry experience. The hope of the program is that you will hire the youth in a full-time role at the end of program.
- Fee FREE
- Listing categories Program
- Organization Name Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC)
- Locations Ontario
- Resource Cost FREE
- Skills acquired Science; Technology; Engineering, Math (STEM)
- Target Group Industry, Youth (Post-secondary+)
- Program Website www.ictc-ctic.ca/what-we-do/programs/talent-programs/employers/